There has never been a greater need – or opportunity – to build community momentum to achieve progress toward social equity in Marin County.
For over 25 years, Marin Grassroots has been a beacon of empowerment & political engagement in Marin’s marginalized communities. Now more than ever, it is crucial that we continue to challenge the systems of privilege & marginalization that persist as barriers to equity in our own neighborhoods & pursue the structural changes required to develop a more inclusive culture that empowers all Marin residents.
Do you have an interest in supporting civic empowerment & leadership development in Marin County's underrepresented communities?
Join us as an annual member!
People of color comprise fewer than 1/3 of Marin’s total residents, but over half of the County’s population living in poverty. There is clearly enormous work to be done to fulfill Marin’s potential to be an inclusive & equitable county. At Marin Grassroots, we believe that our community can work together develop a new inclusive culture that will ultimately benefit all Marin residents.
Our new Membership Program provides the opportunity for all of our neighbors to commit to a future where Marin's historically marginalized groups have equal voice in public policy decisions. In order to include as many community members as possible, we are offering membership on a sliding scale. In addition to helping to sustain our vital programs, all members will receive monthly newsletters highlighting progr
- Basic membership ($30/year) - Monthly newsletters only
- Contributing membership ($5-20/month, sliding scale) - Standard benefits, including:
- Monthly newsletters
- Quarterly member meetings featuring local speakers & opportunities to provide input into Marin Grassroots programming
- Topical "fireside chats" to foster constructive conversations across Marin's diverse communities
- Member recognition on website
- Sustaining membership ($500/year) - "Be The Dream" benefits, including:
- All standard benefits
- Complementary tickets to our annual "Be The Dream" Celebration honoring local leaders achieving meaningful progress toward social equity
- Sponsor recognition on website, newsletters, and programming literature
We look forward to finding out how you would like to become more involved in Marin Grassroots’ important work. Thank you very much in advance for your support!